- Fair Wisconsin applauds Stevens Point Common Council passage of domestic partner benefits
- Madison Meet & Eat kicks off the 2013 season on Thursday, June 20
- ‘School’s OUT’ Special at Goodman Pool – June 14
- Register for 3rd annual Fruit Loop 5K run/walk
- KATHY GRIFFIN live at Overture Center in Madison!
- Volunteer with GSAFE and get free entrance to Milwaukee PrideFest!
- Rubber Ducky River Race AND Goodman Pool opening this Saturday, June 8
- Kathie Rasmussen Women's Theater & Madison Theatre Guild presents Ten Thousand Moons from Here
Our Lives Circulation
Each issue, 6,500 copies of Our Lives are printed, with overrun distributed at community events.
Beyond the 3,000+ copied delieverd by mail, thousands are delivered to locations including bookstores, grocery stores, coffee shops, independent retail businesses, and professional offices throughout Madison. Our Lives also has strategic distribution in across the state in cities like Milwaukee, Green Bay, Eau Claire, La Crosse (as well as a few locations in Chicago, too).
Our Lives' Readership
At Our Lives, we choose to use the industry standard of 2.5 readers per issue. Therefore, we conservatively estimate that more than 14,500 readers enjoy each issue of Our Lives Magazine.
Because repetition is key to successful advertising, Our Lives offers special incentives based on frequency.
March/April: Home & Garden
May/June: Food & Dining
July/August: Health & Fitness
September/October: Arts & Culture
November/December: Families & Youth